Make as much money as possible from fishing, gardening and cooking/Culinary career. Obtaining Perfect fish, plant and recipe quality as well as completing fishing, gardening and cooking/Culinary career opportunities is also key.
General Challenge Rules
The General Challenge Rules always apply. Exceptions to the General Challenge Rules will be noted below.
Specific Challenge Rules
- Create 1 Young Adult Sim.
- You may not add to the household.
- Moving is not allowed.
- Planting seeds can only be done on your home lot. Harvesting/seed finding can be done anywhere in your town and on vacation.
- You are restricted to planting a maximum of 3 Omni Plants.
- All income is restricted to fishing, gardening and/or cooking activities (opportunities, gardening/fishing/culinary career, and plant/fish sales. This means you cannot delete any household items, sell certificates, etc. All harvests from all plants qualifies to go towards Household income).
- You are allowed a maximum of 6 vacation days in each of the 3 World Adventures’ locations. You can break this up however you wish.
- This challenge ends after playing your household for 12 weeks (Week 12, Day 7, 11:59 PM).
Household Funds — Write down your total Household Funds at the end of 12 weeks.
Mult — Everyone begins with a multiplier value of 1.00. Each different Perfect fish, plant (the parent plant quality is what counts and the plant must have reached the Mature stage), and recipe adds 1% (.01) to your Mult. Variations of a recipe (i.e. Grape Pancakes vs. Apple Pancakes or Hamburger vs. Veggie Burger) are not considered different recipes. Kicking up a Recipe a Notch to Perfect DOES NOT count towards the multiplier. A recipe must be Perfect right off the stove or out of the oven, etc. Each different completed gardening, cooking/culinary career, and fishing opportunity also adds 1% to your Mult. Special opportunities and Celebrity opportunities do not increase the Mult and multiples of the same different fish/plant/recipe/opportunity do not count — it’s a one time boost.
Total — Take your Household Funds and multiply it by the Mult for your Total. Drop the decimal portion of your Total score. List all 3 scoring components in your final post.
Example: At the end of 12 weeks you have 1,234,567 in Household Funds. You’ve planted 15 different Perfect plants, cooked 16 different Perfect meals, caught 17 different Perfect fish, and completed 18 different opportunities.
15 + 16 + 17 + 18 = 66%. 1.00 + .66 = 1.66.
Your Total is 1,234,567 X 1.66 = 2,049,381.22
Drop the decimal portion of your total = 2,049,381.
Challenge Begins: January 3
Challenge Ends: March 13
Get growing and cook up a winner, everyone!
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the