You’re a brilliant teacher in the Education career who commands an incredible hourly wage. Yet, what of your legacy? Will you pass on having never shared your brilliant DNA with others? Decisions, decisions. You have no desire for marriage and commitment, yet you want to pass along your smart genes to as many Sims as possible…at least to those lucky Tourists you may meet.
General Challenge Rules
The General Challenge Rules always apply. If applicable, exceptions will be noted below.
Specific Challenge Rules
- Create a male Young Adult Sim.
- World Adventures and Ambitions must be installed.
- You may not add to the household.
- You are allowed one 3-day vacation.
- You may only Woo hoo and Try For Baby with Tourist Sims (Sims invited from WA locations qualify as Tourist Sims).
- Your Sim must register for the Education career on Day 1 and he can never quit or be fired from his job.
- Please DO NOT ask for any clarifications if your question hints at strategy. You can always PM me.
- The challenge ends at Week 4, Day 7, 11:59 PM.
Easy peasy — just 2 scoring components. The first is your teacher’s final Salary at the end of the challenge. Simply click the Career tab and note the hourly pay. The other scoring component is the total size of his Family Tree. Just click the Simology tab, and then the Family Tree button. Count up all Sims underneath your teacher. You receive 50 points for all Sims underneath your Sim. Add your Salary and Family Tree together for your Total.
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the