I’ve removed the random element from the last two Wishmaster events and instead the focus is on your household completing as many different big wishes (worth at least 5k happiness) and Lifetime Wishes as possible.
General Challenge Rules
The General Challenge Rules always apply. If applicable, exceptions will be noted below.
Specific Challenge Rules
- Create one Young Adult Sim.
- No restrictions on adding to the household after you begin.
- Your household is restricted to 24 total days vacation. Any household member on vacation counts as one day — i.e. 4 Sims on vacation for a 3-day vacation = 12 total days against your limit.
- Please DO NOT ask for any clarifications if your question hints at strategy. You can always PM me.
- The challenge ends at Week 12, Day 7, 11:59 PM.
Another easy scoring challenge with just 2 scoring components. The first is the total of all completed different named regular wishes worth at least 5k points (5k + Wishes). As long as any part of the wish title is unique from other wishes, you can count it. Award yourself 1 point per regular unique 5k + wish completed.
The 2nd component is the total of unique Lifetime Wishes completed by your household. Keep in mind that no single Sim can complete more than one Lifetime Wish, so that’s a big part of the strategy for this event. Award yourself 8 points per completed unique Lifetime Wish.
Add your 5k + Wishes and Lifetime Wishes together for your Total.
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the