This will be different from most race-type challenges because the goal here is to accomplish ALL Pets content — you need to complete all Pets Lifetime Wishes, purchase all Pets Lifetime Happiness Rewards, and also hit the Horseman Career cap. To top it all off you’ll need to bring a ghost pet into your household. Whew. How’s your juggling skills?
General Challenge Rules
The General Challenge Rules always apply. If applicable, exceptions will be noted below.
Specific Challenge Rules
- Create 1 YA Sim to start.
- Household members can come and go as you tackle the various requirements.
- Vacations are banned.
- If the town you want to play in does not have an empty lot to build a home, then you are free to use Edit Town to make that happen.
- Please DO NOT ask for any clarifications if your question hints at strategy. You can always PM me.
- This challenge ends when you have completed all 4 Pets content requirements (see the scoring section). Pause your game when you have finished and note the Week and Day (hour is unnecessary).
There are 4 different requirements that must be accomplished in this challenge:
**Complete all 7 Pets Lifetime Wishes: Arc Builder, The Jockey, Zoologist, The Animal Rescuer, The Canine Companion, The Cat Herder, and The Fairy Tale Finder. Since all Lifetime Wishes can only be accomplished by a single Sim, you must have 7 different Sims to do this first requirement.
**Max the Horseman career.
**Purchase all unique Pets Lifetime Happiness Rewards. It’s quite a list so take a look at the Pet Rewards Guide Article to keep track. Don’t forget the 3 Sims ones on the page too. Note: There are some duplicates listed in both the Horse section and the Dogs/Cats section (Young Again Potion, Beloved Animal, Clone Voucher, Steel Bladder, Attitude Adjustment, and Super Smart Pet), so you only need to purchase these rewards once.
**Bring a Ghost Pet into the household (color does not matter).
When you have accomplished all 4 requirements, you’re done. Look at the game clock and post your Week/Day in this thread.
Have fun, folks. I don’t often give personal tips given that we need to be hush hush on strategy, but I will tell you this: approach this event like an animal.
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the