Deciding it is time to clean out her bags, Dejah begins transforming the low dollar items she has collected.
There is always a fire.
“Here, try this serum.” “Nope, not in this lifetime.”
Time for the babies to become toddlers. In their alien form, they are identical.
The differences show up in their disguises. This is Arthur
And this is Arnold.
The boys get to know each other on the bench across from the house.
Dejah is waiting for them when they come home at daybreak.
2 years old and already in trouble.
Bruce is a dollhouse smasher.
Which will make Dejah a dollhouse fixer.
Daddy stays home with the boys.
Working on their creativity. Apparently they aren’t skilled enough to talk and play at the same time yet.
Daddy is having a rough day with the boys. One is tempering and the other is crying.
Dejah and Bruce work as a team training the boys.
And reading them to sleep.
And connecting for some sexy times.
Damn vampires. Layla is the 3rd one to visit the house tonight.
Story time. Sad story time.
Exhausted, starving toddlers. Very sad, indeed.
I told you vampires to stop coming here.
Gotta love the freeze ray.
Arnold had a nightmare. Bruce gives him some snuggles and put him back to bed. Arnold is a jack-in-the-box. Put him to bed, he gets right back up.
Finishing up thinking. Trying to beat total exhaustion.
Sleepy boy can’t keep his eyes open any longer.
And I wouldn’t be doing my job if I did not have at least one pass-out per week. Arthur is the last one to reach level 3 across the board. And he worked hard to get it.
- Aspiration: Nerd Brain – Nerd Brain
- Career: Scientist – Ufologist
- Traits: Geek, Neat, Genius
- Quick Learner
- Aspiration: Soulmate – Love Handler
- Career: Musician – Opening Act
- Traits: Creative, Loves Music, Hates Children
- Toddler Trait: Fussy
- Toddler Trait: Clingy
Achievements Completed – 835 points
- Introvert – 25 points
- Just Getting Started – 25 points
- Harvested Interest – 25 points
- Splice of Life – 25 points
- You-Reek-A! – 10 points
- All Nighter – 25 points
- In the Game – 50 points
- Older & Wiser – 10 points
- What Makes a Sim Turn Neutral? – 25 points
- Whimsical – 50 points
- Green Thumb – 50 points
- Triple Play – 25 points
- Knock, Knock… – 50 points
- What Would It Be Like? – 10 points
- Full House – 10 points
- Literal Genius – 50 points
- No Excuse – 10 points
- 50-Mile-High Club – 10 points
- It’s Not Brain Surgery – 50 points
- Very Special Delivery – 50 points
- Code Monk – 50 points
- Fired Up – 50 points
- Honorary SimGuru – 100 points
- Mael-Strum – 50 points
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the