Prerequisites – NONE
“Only the strong survive”
The radiation in the air weakens muscles and bones. As a result, muscle degeneration has set in. Even simple physical tasks have become impossible.
- BASE GAME
- Any item that takes up more than one square or two half squares may not be moved or placed back into inventory once placed on the lot.
- Sims may not sell Buy Mode objects that are larger than 1 square except for items you need to sell to make rent OR items you are selling and buying back to satisfy Criminal – Emperor of Evil restrictions.
- You may not purchase the Weight bench or the tread mills from buy mode.
- Sims may not use exercise equipment on community lots or at other sims’ homes
- Sims may not go to the gym.
- Sims may not perform the “Leap in arms” interaction.
- Sims may carry no more than 3 items in their inventory at any one time, with the exception of career specific items (ghost hunter paraphernalia, fingerprint kit, beepers etc because they cannot be moved).
- Items received as celebrity perks must be left in family inventory.
- Earned skill master plaques must be placed on the lot or in the sim’s family inventory.
- Career reward items (like the Minus 1 Kelvin refrigerator or the police cruiser) may be taken out of family inventory and placed on the lot once their individual restrictions have been lifted. They may not be moved after they have been placed if they are larger than 1 square or 2 half squares.
- Sims may not attend sporting events or participate in the Amateur Olympics.
- The only objects that may be used to build athletic skill are a television and a radio.
- Swimming in a pool is not allowed. Your sims just don’t have the endurance needed to do a few laps and then pull themselves out of the pool. (Also restricted by Music – Symphonic)
- If a spouse moves in with more than three items in their inventory, you must downsize them immediately upon moving them in. Any items whose restrictions have not been lifted must be placed into family inventory for the remainder of the challenge.
- WORLD ADVENTURES
- Sims may not learn the Martial Arts skill nor may they purchase the Martial Arts training dummy or the board breaker.
- Sims may not Zeneport to places. (Also Restricted by Military.)
- Sims may not purchase or use the Executive Putter
- Sims MAY purchase and use the Chin Up bar
- You may not swim in the ocean
- LIFETIME REWARD RESTRICTIONS
- Sims may not purchase Fast Metabolism or Body Sculptor (also restricted by Alien Technology) lifetime rewards.
Once a sim joins the hall of fame from the “Mutant League Football” arena, they invent new training techniques to overcome the muscle degeneration set in by the disaster. All Athletic restrictions are lifted.
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the