It’s time once again for the annual forum favorite – Baby Boomer. As always the goal is for your starting couple to have as many kids as possible – age them up quickly in order to make room for more kids.
General Challenge Rules
The General Challenge Rules always apply. If applicable, exceptions will be noted below.
Specific Challenge Rules
- Create two Human YA in CAS — one male and one female. You may not use the Gender Customization options.
- You are allowed to use the Buydebug cheat for the sole purpose of purchasing a satellite to prevent abductions.
- You are allowed to place a spa, restaurant, and use the Kids Room Stuff pack.
- All traits for children must be random. Please use this site to assist you in that regard. The Aspirations you roll from the linked site in the Child and Teen stages must be completed before you can choose another Aspiration. Aspirations after the initial one is completed do not need to be random. Before rolling for the Adult aspiration, uncheck the 2 Family aspirations, the Leader of the Pack aspiration and the Grilled Cheese aspiration.
- No more than two adoptions (must only be baby stage) allowed per week.
- No moving allowed.
- No contact with Jasmine Holiday — no visits and no calling her.
- The only additions allowed are adopted babies or babies born in household to the mother or father.
- A Baby may only be aged up early if both parents are Good Friends with the baby.
- You may only age up a Child early if they have acquired (spent and unspent) 1000 Satisfaction.
- You may only age up a Teen early if they have acquired (spent and unspent) 3000 Satisfaction.
- You may only move out a Young Adult if they have acquired (spent and unspent) 7000 Satisfaction.
- The game ends at 8 AM on the 7th Sunday. Make sure to keep track on a sheet of paper with marks for every Sunday.
Your score is based on how many Young Adults have been moved out plus you receive points based on the life stage of the remaining offspring in the household:
YA Out — 5 pts for every Young Adult moved out before 8 AM on the 7th Sunday
YA In — 3 pts for every Young Adult remaining at 8 AM on the 7th Sunday.
Teen — 2 pts for every Teen remaining at 8 AM on the 7th Sunday.
Child — 1 pt for every Child remaining at 8 AM on the 7th Sunday.
Total — Add all the columns together to obtain your Total.
A little spreadsheet to help keep you organized can be found here.
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the