The week starts off with a birthday – Barney is no longer a puppy.
Monday brings the threat of large bills – climate control is turned off as a blizzard starts. Everyone bundles up while they wait for the mail.
While the kids are at school on Monday, Brittany takes Barney for a walk. Excellent winter graphics. Almost makes me wish Texas had snow.
Time to make a trip to the vet.
Squirrel Scratch Fever – yuck
Brittany didn’t get the cake baked in time – Octavia grew up the minute she got home from school.
At the same time, I decided to let Brittany and Brantley have their first birthday cake – they are now Adults.
Because 1am is the perfect time to shovel snow.
Brantley is less than 1,000 simoleons away from completing his last aspiration. At which time he will quit working and Brittany will take her first job. This was not successful in gaining the needed funds. Brantley has already sold all of the duplicate toys and books. He is going to try painting. With tomorrow a holiday, he only has one day of work on Thursday before a long weekend and I would like for him to be done before then so Brittany can start to work on her career soon. She only has about two weeks to make progress as this challenge is winding down.
It is once again time for the Winterfest. The first anniversary of Brantley’s death. Since we don’t have any toddlers in the house, I am hoping to not have a repeat of last time. But at least if we do, we don’t need to bring anyone back. This time, death can be permanent…
Winterfest meal was a family affair and even Barney was allowed a plate.
The family gathered around the tree and sang carols – they actually sounded pretty good.
Everyone was able to ask for a present, except Brittany who took too long to make her request. Father Winter left before she could ask “poof”. Even though she didn’t get to ask, it was a successful holiday for everyone.
Brantley has completed his last aspiration so it is time for them to trade places and Brittany to join the workforce. She takes a job in the Culinary career field.
She practices mixology – one of the few skills she hasn’t already gained any levels.
Missed another birthday – Larissa is moving out.
All of the family portraits are complete!
Brantley makes his last flight into space.
Now that Brantley is the stay at home dad, he has the time to take Barney on a long walk.
A very long walk.
Happy New Year! (2 more weeks of game play…)
So I just realized I can go into CAS from the manage household screen – yeah, a little slow but I don’t normally play multiple households so it isn’t something I have ever done. I could have fixed their hair, clothes, and appearance in general…
- Leticia Lee (deceased)
- Herbert Lee, married Sabrina Basu
- Kasey Bladderstone (Wanda Bladderstone)
- Hugh Villareal (Ayla Villareal)
- Kristin Lee
- Herbert Lee, married Sabrina Basu
- Tyson Kim-Lewis (deceased)
- Tyler El Karmani
- Samir Kim-Lewis
- Jaime Bladderstone (deceased)
- Lucille Bladderstone
- Quinton Bladderstone
- Lucy Linares, single
- Isaias Linares
- Brenda Bheeda, married Michael Weinstein
- Ace Weinstein
- Irving Bladderstone, married to Catherine Munch
- Skyler Bladderstone
- Brielle Bladderstone
- Judy Bladderstone
- Hillary Pancakes (Irving’s daughter)
- Jonathon Anand (Irving’s son)
- Alexus Huntington (Betsy’s son, lives with Betsy)
- Trenton Goth
- Bridgette Maeda, married Krishna Raghavan
- Shauna Raghavan
- Sandy Maeda, single
- Kyla Maeda (father is Bob Villareal)
- Betsy Villareal, single
- Bob Villareal
- Kyla Maeda (lives with mother, Sandy Maeda)
- Karli Huntington
- Brett Huntington
- Alexus Huntington (father is Jonathon Anand)
- Bob Villareal
- Armani Bladderstone (deceased), married Latoya Datta
- Angela Bladderstone
- Riley Datta (Latoya’s child)
- Lara Tharp (Armani’s daughter)
- Kathy Bladderstone, married Ryker Delgato
- Miguel Basu, married Carmen Villareal
- Tammy Villareal (Miguel’s daughter)
- Ainsley Basu (Miguel’s daughter)
- Harold Behr, married Kyra Kim-Lewis
- Shea Baldwin (Harold’s daughter)
- Derek Bladderstone (Penny’s son, lives with Penny)
- Alejandro Bladderstone (deceased), married to Alisa Maeda
- Shanice Bladderstone
- Juliana Bladderstone
- Valentin Bladderstone
- Breanna Bladderstone
- Marlene Bladderstone (deceased), married Clark Lewis
- Ratna Bladderstone
- Andy Bladderstone
- Ullal Tharp, married Clarissa Pancakes
- Clive Villareal
- Don Bladderstone, married Sai Joyson
- Cleo Villareal
- Norah Gaffney
- Kailey Gaffney
- Edison Gaffney
- Kristopher Bladderstone, married the Count Vladislaus Straud
- Jimmy Raghavan
- Kellan Straud (Count’s son)
- Yasmine Maeda
Beau (deceased – no kids)
Odessa, (deceased) married Chase Landgraab
- Lea Bladderstone, married Chase Landgraab
- Trisha Bladderstone
- Bailey Landgraab
- Rebekah Lynx
- Leanne Lynx
- Darius Lynx
- Constance Lynx
- Jeanette Lynx
Lauren, (deceased) married to Porter El Karmani
- Emmanual El Karmani
- Hannah El Karmani
- Pierre Bladderstone
- Sarai Bladderstone
- Taylor Bladderstone
Opal, married Tim Gaffney
- Clay Gaffney
- Derek Bladderstone (father is Harold Behr)
Owen, married Wanda Villareal
- Ulises Conroy (Owen’s son)
- Jayda McKenna (Thalia’s daughter)
- Wilson McKenna (Thalia’s son)
- Emerson Villareal (Wanda’s daughter)
Orlando, married Lizbeth Huntington
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the