There’s no rivalry like sibling rivalry. When your two siblings are both collectors, both going after the elusive walking stick or cowberry, the rivalry can be intense indeed. Which of your sibling Sims will wind up with the most impressive set of collections?
General Challenge Rules
The General Challenge Rules always apply.
For this challenge only, your aging settings should be Aging on for Active Household Only. Do not check Aging for unplayed households.
WARNING: Your settings for this challenge will be different from your settings for the other challenge and also for the Immortal Dynasty.
Specific Challenge Rules
- Create two human YA sibling Sims in CAS. Click on the gender customization button and under “Pregnancy”, choose “Neither.”
- No adding to the household.
- You must move one Sim into a separate household. Instructions for moving out a sim can be found here.
- You can switch households whenever you want.
- Once one of your Sims has aged up to Adult, you must play only the second Sim. This challenge ends when the second Sim ages up to Adult.
- Your two Sims must collect everything on their own, i.e., you can’t leave one Sim’s crystal on the lawn for the other Sim to pick up. But Sims can duplicate each other’s efforts. Both Sims can have apples in their collection and both Sims can have plants as a complete collection.
- Both Dine Out and Kids’ Room Stuff are too recent for their collections to be counted in this challenge.
You’ll get 1 point for each unique item in a collection, with a 5 point bonus for each completed collection. Report the number for each of your Sims and the total of both.
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the