Sickness is invasive in this world. It spreads from house to house – someone is always sick. Tambra spends Sunday sleeping off one illness or another.
Layla tucks her in so that she will sleep without waking from a night mare.
Lorcan has to plan for his future. What will we do with him?
I am so glad I don’t wake up like the children in this game do – every single time.
Layla reads to Tambra for two hours. This builds parenting skill really nicely.
On Monday, the kids bring home projects. Lorcan gets to build a rocket ship.
And Tambra is making a model of the solar system.
I didn’t get a picture of the rocket going up, but it popped out a nice parachute on the way down.
And landed perfectly on the launch pad.
Lorcan comes home from school stressed every day.
Interesting that vampires need to use a mirror to raise charisma, when they can’t even see themselves.
Layla gives a confident speech Uptown.
No one was impressed – no one even paid attention.
“I am very disappointed that you made a mess”
Lorcan is crying dramatically over his life.
The mood swing lasted for several hours.
Asking for permission to drink is time consuming. But this is a coworker and Layla actually likes her.
Afterwards, Layla gives her a massage as a thank you.
And a random guy that is actually kind of cute. But by the time Layla gets back he will be old.
Tambra celebrates her birthday
Layla is practicing singing,
And we have another teen in the house.
Tambra doesn’t want to read about vampires.
She shouts in frustration.
Tambra still hasn’t learned to avoid sim food.
Double fisting the wrong drinks
Finally, she heads out to find someone to drink.
What’s this? A nooboo?
An unhappy nooboo named Maia.
- Traits: Genius, Materialistic, Noncommittal
- Business Savvy
- A True Master (Master Vampire), Poetic (Bestselling Author)
- Savant, Creative Visionary, Night Owl, Frugal, Carefree, Connections, Independent, Shameless, Mentor, Marketable, Morning Sim, Incredibly Friendly, Great Storyteller, Speed Reader, Free Services, Stoves and Grills Master
- Toddler Trait: Wild
- Traits: Music Lover, Creative
- Happy Toddler, Creatively Gifted
- Phases: Loner (Teen)
- Toddler Trait: Inquisitive
- Traits: Genius, Insane
- Happy Toddler
- Quick Learner
- Phases: Picky Eater (Child)
Aspirations Completed by Layla
- Master Vampire
- Bestselling Author
Skills Mastered by Layla
- Vampire Lore
Careers Maxed by Layla
Achievements Completed – 1035 points
- 50-Mile-High Club – 10 points
- All Nighter – 25 points
- Code Monk – 50 points
- Fired Up – 50 points
- Full House – 10 points
- Green Thumb – 50 points
- Harvested Interest – 25 points
- Honorary SimGuru – 100 points
- In the Game – 50 points
- Introvert – 25 points
- It’s Not Brain Surgery – 50 points
- Just Getting Started – 25 points
- Knock, Knock… – 50 points
- Literal Genius – 50 points
- Mael-Strum – 50 points
- No Excuse – 10 points
- Older & Wiser – 10 points
- Refined Palette – 50 points
- Smooth Talker – 50 points
- Splice of Life – 25 points
- Tender Loving – 50 points
- The Most Interesting Sim in the World – 50 points
- Triple Play – 25 points
- Very Special Delivery – 50 points
- What Makes a Sim Turn Neutral? – 25 points
- What Would It Be Like? – 10 points
- Whimsical – 50 points
- You-Reek-A! – 10 points
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the