Prerequisites – Ambitions Expansion
“Education makes a people easy to lead, but difficult to drive; easy to govern, but impossible to enslave.” Omar Bradley
All the major school systems are in ruins. Education has all but gone from the region. All that remains is a small gathering of teachers in a safe house to teach younger Sims the basics. Until one dedicated teacher arises from the family to influence young minds to think beyond the carnage and despair, and imagine a better world.
- Sims may not teach other Sims skills or tutor children. EXCEPT for older sims teaching toddlers to walk, talk and use the potty.
- Teen and Adult sims may not read the toddler skill books to toddlers.
- Toddlers MAY read these skill books themselves if they are left on the floor for the tyke to pick up.
- Older sims may not read younger sims to sleep with skill books (also restricted by Day Care)
- You may not change your sim’s lifetime wish in any way via reward points.
- Traits must be chosen using the random selection button at each age transition where it is offered.
- Child sims may not do homework at home. They must do it at school by choosing the “Work on Late Homework” option.
- Child sims must pass up all opportunities related to school.
- Sims may not take any skill classes at rabbit holes in town.
- The one exception is for sims attempting to clear The Amazing Naturalist. Since they must have a 10 skill in fishing before they are allowed to GO fishing, and you cannot gain the first skill point by watching the fishing channel, they are allowed to take the fishing class at the grocery store.
- Sims are NOT allowed to get a garden skill point in the same way since they can read the books and skill that way.
- Children and Teen sims may not do after school activities (also restricted by Day Care)
- Children and Teen sims may not go to boarding school (also restricted by Day Care, Military, Politics,Law Enforcement – Dynamic DNA Profiler and Law Enforcement – International Super Spy)
- Pets may not be trained at all
- LIFETIME REWARD RESTRICTIONS
- Sims may not purchase Fast Learner lifetime reward.
The Sim who becomes an Education Minister rebuilds the region’s educational system, and even restores the old college back to its former glory. The Education restrictions are lifted.
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the