Yes, as the title implies it’s all about skilling in the Finale to this year’s Tournament season — how many skills you can max and how many skill challenges you can complete. But it’s not a carbon copy of last summer’s Mad Max Skillz Marathon. Oh, not at all. This will be significantly more challenging for you pro skillers out there. Read on…
General Challenge Rules
The General Challenge Rules always apply. If applicable, exceptions will be noted below.
Specific Challenge Rules
- Create 2 Young Adult normal life state Sims with the following traits: Clumsy, Grumpy, Hates the Outdoors, Light Sleeper, Over-Emotional.
- You cannot build a home and you cannot move into an existing home — outdoor living only.
- Life states can never change.
- No additional Sims may be added to your household.
- You may add pets as you see fit but only ONE pet can be scored.
- No vacations allowed.
- 3 Premium Content items are banned: Tree of Prosperity, MultiTab 6000, Sharper Sim’s Super Sleeper.
- Any trait changing or skill boosting elixir/potion is banned. All other elixirs are fine.
- Any trait changing or skill boosting Mixology drink is banned. All other Mixology drinks are fine.
- Your two Sims may not work on the same skills.
- All Lifetime Happiness Rewards are locked until you finish a skill challenge.
- When either Sim (or a designated scoring pet) has completed any skill challenge you can either a) Purchase a Lifetime Happiness Reward, or b) Purchase one skilling object using the Buydebug cheat.
- This challenge concludes at the end of 12 weeks (Week 12, Day 7, 11:59 PM).
Note: Only your starting 2 Sims and one pet can be scored.
Maxed Skills — At the conclusion of the challenge, pause your game and look at your notes. Any maxed skill = 1000 points.
Skill Points — For any skill that is not maxed give yourself 50 points per skill level.
Challenges — Everyone begins with a Challenges multiplier of 1.00. Completing Skill Challenges adds 5% (.05) to the multiplier. Important: You can add to the multiplier by completing the various Collecting and Consignment challenges — just remember that those two skills are not true skills that can be maxed.
Total — Add up your Maxed Skills and your Skill Points and then multiply by the Challenges.
Let’s go through an example: The challenge comes to an end and you pause your game. At that point you have maxed 13 skills. You have 5 other non-maxed skills with 30 total skill points. Finally, you were able to complete 15 skill challenges.
13 maxed skills = 13000
30 skill points in non-maxed skills = 1500
15 skill challenges X .05 = .75. Final multiplier = 1.00 + .75 = 1.75.
Total = (13000 + 1500) X 1.75 = 25375
This Challenge Begins October 8
This Challenge Ends December 2
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the