It’s the last challenge of the 2015 Tournament season and the team really wants to entertain you. Actually, it’s your two Sims who will do the entertaining — one of them will be taking the Comedy branch of the Entertainer career, and the other must take the Musician branch. The goal is simple: your Sims need to make as much money as possible from all things related to entertainment.
General Challenge Rules
The General Challenge Rules always apply. If applicable, exceptions will be noted below.
Specific Challenge Rules
- Create two Young Adult Sims — no restrictions on traits.
- You are allowed to use the Buydebug cheat for the sole purpose of purchasing a satellite to prevent abductions. Take the satellite with you when moving to prevent using Buydebug again.
- No adding to the household.
- Careers must be joined on Day 1.
- One Sim must choose the Comedy branch of the Entertainer career, and the other must choose the Musician branch.
- Vacations are fine, but no quitting your job or intentionally missing days of work.
- If you decide to throw any parties, then the Host Prestige Social Event option must be unchecked.
- All household income is restricted to:
** the Entertainer career,
** selling Entertainment career rewards,
** licensing songs (instrument skill),
** write jingles (Musician branch career),
** performing songs and receiving tips (instrument skill),
** writing comedy books (comedy skill),
** performing comedy routines (comedy skill).
- This challenge ends when your two Sims have aged up to Elder — you cannot extend the Young Adult or Adult stages in any way.
Your score is your total Household Funds at the point when your two Sims have aged up to Elder.
Household Funds — When your Sims have aged up to Elder pause the game and simply note your total Household Funds towards the bottom left of the screen.
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the