There are incredibly profitable opportunities in the game. That’s your goal — getting those highly desireable phone calls and delivering the goods to complete those opportunities. The top player will be the one whose 16 different opportunities paid the most.
General Challenge Rules
The General Challenge Rules always apply. If applicable, exceptions will be noted below.
Specific Challenge Rules
- Create 4 Young Adult Sims.
- Your starting 4 Sims are the only Sims that can be scored, but you can add to your household as you see fit.
- All content in the game is allowed. I repeat—all content in the game is allowed provided you are not entering a cheat code or using Edit Town.
- You’re allowed 16 total days vacation. Use them however you wish. Each Sim on vacation deducts one day — i.e. 3 Sims on a 3-day vacation = 9 days spent.
- This challenge concludes at the end of 12 weeks (Week 12, Day 7, 11:59 PM).
Each score (Sim # Ops) is based on total money one Sim receives from completing 4 uniquely named opportunities (no duplicates between your Sims). Be on your toes and have a piece of paper right next to you at the end of an opportunity because the amount paid out flies up the screen pretty quickly.
Add up the 4 scores for your Total, but DO NOT list the names of your ops when posting your scores.
Challenge Begins: September 12
Challenge Ends: November 27
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the