Start with 3 Sims who you grind into the ground by initially making them enemies and nearly starving them to death. Once that is achieved, do your best to transform them into successful Sims – but, you can only play one Sim per day.
General Challenge Rules
The General Challenge Rules always apply. If applicable, exceptions will be noted below.
Specific Challenge Rules
- Create three Young Adult Sims.
- Purchase the Dusty Turf empty lot in Oasis Springs.
- You are allowed to use the Buydebug cheat for the sole purpose of purchasing a satellite to prevent abductions.
- Open the cheats panel and use testing cheats to bring your family funds to $0 — type Money 0 after testing cheats has been enabled. Turn off cheats when you are done.
- No moving allowed.
- All 3 Sims must acquire Enemy status with each other as well as achieve a Ravenous moodlet. No leaving the home lot until these are achieved. Once this is achieved, you can begin working towards the goals.
- You are only allowed to play one Sim per day and make the change at midnight. You are allowed to check on other Sims, but only your active Sim can be given queues to do things. You cannot change aspirations, choose whims, and/or cancel whims for your inactive Sims.
- Traveling to any other lot and/or Granite Fall requires the entire household to make the trip. You can still only play the one active Sim and must change active Sims at midnight.
- No caking up Sims – if your Sims age up it has to be done naturally by the game – otherwise, the formulas in the spreadsheet will be messed up.
- No household additions allowed.
- This challenge ends when your household has achieved the 5 required goals listed below. Once you have established the Ravenous/Enemy initial conditions all 3 Sims must remain alive for the duration. The team is allowing a “three strikes and you’re out” policy until that point is achieved — you’re allowed two deaths and free do-overs during the initial set up phase. A 3rd death during initial phase or any death occurring after the initial phase and before you have completed the 5 requirements results in you posting a DNF.
**30000 Household Funds
**3000 Satisfaction (this is a household total – spent and unspent)
**300 Whims completed (household total)
**30 Skill levels (household total)
**3 Good Friends (does not matter who has a certain amount as long as the household has 3)
All conditions must be met at a given moment for you to stop your file and note the time – so, keep an eye on household funds and friendship levels as these are the two requirements that can drop.
Scoring is simply the total game minutes played in order to complete the 5 requirements.
Minutes — When your household has accomplished all 5 requirements, then pause your game and note the game clock time. Open up the Simology tab for one of your Sims and also note the days to age up number. Put all of the necessary info into the appropriate spreadsheet cells and it will calculate the total minutes you needed to play. After the spreadsheet calculates your minutes and you have the info to update the challenge thread, please put zeros in the spreadsheet cells. Thank you, Lena, for constructing that for everyone!
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the