Your Sim has noticed that many of the Sims in Willow Creek, Oasis Springs, and even Windenburg have no home. Being kind-hearted your Sim has decided to help these Sims along. He or she will take in 3 Sims at a time with the idea of giving them a skill, a job, and a boost towards their lifetime aspiration.
General Challenge Rules
The General Challenge Rules always apply. If applicable, exceptions will be noted below.
Specific Challenge Rules
- Create one Young Adult.
- Must choose Friend of the World Aspiration, with Good, Cheerful, and Outgoing traits. Cannot change Aspirations until Friend of the World is finished.
- You are allowed to use the Buydebug cheat for the sole purpose of purchasing a satellite to prevent abductions.
- No moving and no marrying.
- Your shelter must be a house with at least 4 beds, a bathroom and a kitchen, and skilling equipment as needed.
- Your shelter must be finished before asking anyone to move in.
- Your starter Sim can only ask Young Adult, Adult, and Elder Sims currently not living in a home (press M to easily find out) to move into the shelter. Elder Sims that die before your starter Sim turns Elder may be eligible to receive partial scoring credit if they complete certain components (see scoring section).NOTE: Each Sim must be asked to move in separately and only your starter Sim can ask someone to move in. You can’t move in an entire household.
- Your starter Sim will not get a job and will not move out.
- All Sims in your household can marry, but spouses cannot be moved in.
- No changing Aspirations for anyone until an Aspiration has been completed.
- The Connections reward is banned.
- Homeless Sims must complete 3 things in order to be moved out:
1. Reach level 3 of a unique job**;
2. Max a unique skill**;
3. Finish one Milestone of their Aspiration (you cannot change their starting Aspiration). NOTE: If your homeless Sim has the Leader of the Pack Aspiration, then you can change it to something else since club content is banned.
**A little clarification – Preexisting skill/job levels of a homeless Sim can count towards the above requirements, but both still need to be unique. So, if you move in Sim A with Fitness level 7, then lucky you – you only have 3 more levels to cap the skill. Sim B comes along with Fitness level 8. Now you’ll have to have Sim B start from scratch since Fitness was used to get Sim A moved out. Once you have gone though all available skills/jobs with the expansion packs you have chosen to play with, then you begin a second cycle of skills/jobs and keep the second cycle unique.
- Score is based on how many homeless Sims move out before your starter Sim turns Elder as well as if the remaining homeless Sims in the shelter complete some of their requirements.
Moved Out — 5 points for every homeless Sim moved out (fulfills their 3 requirements) before your starting Sim turns Elder.
Remaining — 1 point for each component completed by Sims still in the shelter (skill, job, or Aspiration milestone) when your starting Sim turns Elder.
Make sure to use LenaLJ’s Spreadsheet to assist you in calculating your total.
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the