Part 1 – Childhood
Start with just a couple who would then need to have a baby and then when that baby ages up to child, at that time be sure to choose the Artistic Prodigy Aspiration.
- Parents: Coralie Douglass and Don Lothario
- Child: Mona-Lisa Douglass
- Childhood Trait: Creative
The first goal will be to have that child achieve the Artistic Prodigy Aspiration objectives:
- Have an Activity Table (50 points)
- Draw 2 Pictures while inspired (50 points)
- Achieve Level 5 of the Creativity Skill (150 points)
- Play with 3 Toys (150 points)
- Play instruments for a total of 5 hours (does not have to be consecutive) – (200 points)
- Draw all 5 picture types on the activity table (250 points)
- Achieve level 10 of the Creativity skill (250 points)
Mona-Lisa’s childhood was not all work. The family took a trip to the museum and spent some quality time together.
Total points earned: (1100)
The reward trait: Creatively Gifted Children who receive this aspiration will build adult creative skills faster.
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the