The team decided the time was right to offer up a Get Together focused event to see how many different club banners a player can purchase before their Sim turns Adult.
General Challenge Rules
The General Challenge Rules always apply. If applicable, exceptions will be noted below.
Specific Challenge Rules
- Create one human YA sim in CAS.
- Must choose Leader of the Pack Aspiration to start.
- Cannot change Aspirations until Leader of the Pack is finished.
- No adding to the household.
- No moving.
- You are allowed to use the Buydebug cheat for the sole purpose of purchasing a satellite to prevent abductions.
- Depending on the packs you have, there are 23-24 premade clubs in the game — 11 that show up initially and 12 that show up as the others are disbanded. Your Sim will be eligible to join all but 2 of them.
- Your Sim must join these clubs, become their leader, and disband them after gaining 500 perk points, enough to buy a banner. You may not change the activities or membership of these clubs, with one exception. If you have to join a club that has no activities, you may add up to 3 activities.
- Once your Sim has done this with 18 clubs, your Sim may start creating clubs:
- Each club must have a unique restriction (age-related, trait-related, skill-related, or job-related).
- Each club must have 3 unique activities (you may duplicate activities that premade clubs had but not ones from your created clubs).
- Again, your goal is to get 500 perk points and buy a banner.
- This challenge ends when your Sim has aged up to Adult.
Club Banners — Add up the total number of different club banners your Sim purchased before they turned Adult. Give yourself 1 pt for each different banner.
To help keeping track on your clubs LenaLJ created a spreadsheet, which can be found here
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the