First there was the leftover candy from Spooky Day, then 5 holiday parties culminating in the New Year’s Eve party of the century. The result? Your Sim is going to have a hard time achieving that goal of becoming a Star Athlete and Bodybuilder.
General Challenge Rules
The General Challenge Rules always apply. If applicable, exceptions will be noted below.
Specific Challenge Rules
- Create one Young Adult with maximum weight and minimum muscle. Traits = Lazy, Glutton, and Gloomy.
- No adding to the household.
- No moving.
- No changing aspirations until you’ve completed Bodybuilder.
- You are allowed to add one Maxis-made spa venue to Willow Creek, Oasis Spring, Magnolia Promenade, or Newcrest. Choose between these four: Perfect Balance Spa, Center of Center Massage, Aham Ashram Yoga Studio, or Luxe Health Club. Choose wisely which spa venue you want to add, no changing after you start your game.
- The insta-lean potion, slimify serum and diet ice cream are banned.
- This challenge ends when your Sim has completed the Bodybuilder Aspiration and maxed one of the athletic careers.
Scoring is the total minutes it takes to complete your task of capping an athletic career and completing the Bodybuilder Aspiration. When you have done both, pause your game and write down the day and time, including AM or PM. Also, open your Simology tab and note your days to age up and your current Life Stage – i.e. Young Adult or Adult. Post your information and we will manually calculate the total minutes for you.
Minutes — Total minutes needed to cap an athletic career and finish the Bodybuilder Aspiration.
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the