What’s the recipe for success in this challenge? Creating as many unique high value meals as you can before turning Elder.
General Challenge Rules
The General Challenge Rules always apply. If applicable, exceptions will be noted below.
Specific Challenge Rules
- Create one Young Adult.
- You are allowed to use the Buydebug cheat for the sole purpose of purchasing a satellite to prevent abductions.
- No adding to the household.
- No moving.
- No uninstalling xpacs or stuff packs.
- You must cook one of every single Homestyle Cooking and Gourmet Cooking recipe available to you once before you can proceed and cook multiples of any recipe. Exception: career related recipes.
- Do not use Baking or Ice Cream recipes.
- The Ambrosia recipe is banned.
- The Stoves and Grills Master reward is banned.
- Banned: Growfruit Challenge Planter, Perfect Growfruit Challenge Planter, and Growfruit.
- All ingredients for any recipe must be grown/collected/fished.
- This challenge ends when your Sims turn Elder. Score is the total value of 60 unique Homestyle Cooking and Gourmet Cooking meals in inventory at that time (Meals can be stored in household inventory so that it won’t spoil).
Unique Meal Value — When your Sim turns Elder, pause your game and open up your Sim’s household inventory. Add up the value of 60 unique meals.
To help keeping track on your score, and which recipe you have already cook, you can use the spreadsheet from LenaLJ which i found here
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the