With all of the kids out of the house, finally, Juliana and Benjamin decide to make “one last move”.
- First off, Juliana cleans out her inventory and sells everything she can. Downsizing is the name of this game.
- Almost time, Benji, almost time… I swear he poses on purpose so we will know we are definitely missing out. Although Juliana is getting plenty, I am ready to see his spawn.
- Benjamin has the hots for the burglar. Maybe that is why she didn’t actually steal anything.
- The kids get one last Prom.
- And a slew of birthdays as Tyler and then William get a little taller.
- The next day Sophia and Upton have their birthdays. Tyler grew up before Sophia thanks to the extended fairy life stage. I think. The house is almost empty.
- Trying to get the last two boys grown up is a chore. Their grades have never been good so Juliana and Benjamin tutor them to see if that helps. It might have too if it weren’t for the freaking snow days.
- About this time I realized that Benjamin still had not completed his lifetime wish to become a Tinkerer. He had already mastered handiness but will still just a little lacking on logic.
- Just a side note that this is Quinn’s daughter with Frida Goth. She is available for download.
- The house is full of booby-trapped items and every hour someone is getting scolded for it.
- Peace, oh my yes, Peace.
- Spooky Day comes which means another day without school.
- Juliana is offered a job as a Game Designer and despite raising 23 kids so far, it is plumb tuckering her out.
- Wow, Virgil grew up nicely and he is out of the house.
- I am seriously thinking this was a fashion failure of the greatest magnitude.
- This is Frida Goth, Griselda’s mom.
- There are three gnome graves, that I can find in the snow.
- And, finally, finally, finally. William is growing up. As soon as he finishes smustling.
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the