Prerequisites – None
“Democracy is said to be the worst form of government, except for all the others that have been tried.”-Winston Churchil
The political scene is a mess, more so than it normally is. Local officials are haggling over how and when supplies are sent to the region, while the citizens suffer. Corruption is rampant and waste is constant. The mayor has restricted the supply of building materials in an effort “conserve” them. Harsh and unreasonable property laws have been enacted. What is left of the police force seems oddly motivated to enforce this building law in particular while turning a blind eye to the looting and anarchy.
- BASE GAME
- Sims’ houses may not occupy any larger than an 8X8 area, the rest of the lot must be unused.
- You may not place any items outside of this 8X8 area, nor modify tiles outside of it.
- This includes swimming pools. If Music – Symphonic, Medical and Athletic restrictions are lifted, you may build an outdoor pool within your 8×8.
- If a Sim dies outside the 8×8 area, you can leave the tombstone where it is. If you do pick it up and move it, it has to be within the 8×8 area.
- The trash can, mailbox, sidewalk tiles, delivered newspapers and bills do not count for this restriction. They don’t need to be in the 8X8 area.
- The 8X8 area may be anywhere on the lot, but once designated may not be moved.
- Sims may extend the house underground within the 8X8 area.
- Sims may build upwards, as long as the higher floors do not hang outside the 8X8 area.
- Sims may not own community lots. All the paper work and red tape in trying to register your ownership would take too long to file.
- WORLD ADVENTURES
- Sims may not go on international adventures. (all the political red tape with traveling abroad, you know)
- Children and Teen sims may not go to boarding school (also restricted by Education, Day Care, Law Enforcement – Dynamic DNA Profiler and Law Enforcement – International Super Spy)
- Adults may not leave on the “free” vacation (also restricted by Military, Day Care and Law Enforcement – International Super Spy)
- LIFETIME REWARD RESTRICTIONS
- Sims may not purchase Office Hero or No Bills Ever lifetime rewards.
Once a great political leader emerges from the family, they take over as Leader of the Free World. Political corruption is cleaned up. Building supplies from other parts of the country are shipped in and distributed to those who need it. The corrupt ‘building permit’ and ‘property’ laws are repealed. The prestige and notoriety gained by the family allows them to sway the actions of others, who see everybody from the family as a leader. International ties are re-established and travel again becomes possible to China, France and Egypt. The Political restrictions are lifted.
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the