The boys spend Sunday evening catching up on their homework.
I am really ready for Parenthood. I couldn’t not play, though. So this week at the Potter house was fairly boring.
Cyrus makes friends with Ariella as he is working on the social aspiration. They are watching a movie.
Gwen has completed her fitness aspiration.
Cecil completes the mental aspiration.
Ariella is socially awkward and tends to say the wrong thing when left to her own devices.
Cyrus spends his evenings chasing down other children so he can make more friends. Although we are all avoiding Grim as much as possible.
Cecil makes friends with Tiana Goth. If she is not a vampire, and her birthday is reasonably close to Cecil’s, and they get along throughout their teen years, she might be the spouse.
Someone is getting pudgy. Sitting at the computer does that to you. Oh, and he completed his aspiration.
There are too many vampires in this town.
What? Huh? What?
Party time at the park. The kids both take Friday off from school and invite all their friends to skip also. They spend the day playing at the park.
Cecil and Tiana getting to know each other.
Cyrus enjoys time with Yolanda.
Ariella and Tiana come over for Cecil’s birthday. They play horseshoes while Travis bakes the cake. Yolanda has already become a teen, so she is probably too old for Cyrus.
Chocolate cake and candles.
New clothes make the teen.
Family breakfast of chocolate birthday cake.
- Aspiration: Bodybuilder – Completed
- Career: Athlete – Rookie
- Traits: Active, Clumsy, Family-oriented
- High Metabolism
- Gym Rat, Frugal, Speed Cleaner, Entrepreneurial
Travis Scott Potter
- Aspiration: Computer Whiz – Completed
- Career: Tech Guru – Development Captain
- Traits: Geek, Outgoing, Self-assured
- Quick Learner
- Toddler Trait: Inquisitive
- Traits: Bookworm, Childish
- Quick Learner
- Happy Toddler, Mentally Gifted
- Toddler Trait: Charmer
- Traits: Outgoing
- Happy Toddler
Achievements Completed – 785 points
- Introvert – 25 points
- Just Getting Started – 25 points
- Harvested Interest – 25 points
- Splice of Life – 25 points
- You-Reek-A! – 10 points
- All Nighter – 25 points
- In the Game – 50 points
- Older & Wiser – 10 points
- What Makes a Sim Turn Neutral? – 25 points
- Whimsical – 50 points
- Green Thumb – 50 points
- Triple Play – 25 points
- Knock, Knock… – 50 points
- What Would It Be Like? – 10 points
- Full House – 10 points
- Literal Genius – 50 points
- No Excuse – 10 points
- 50-Mile-High Club – 10 points
- It’s Not Brain Surgery – 50 points
- Very Special Delivery – 50 points
- Code Monk – 50 points
- Fired Up – 50 points
- Honorary SimGuru – 100 points
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the