Similar to last year’s Look What’s in Store for You, the team is offering players a chance to heat things up with the new restaurant content in the Dine Out game pack.
General Challenge Rules
The General Challenge Rules always apply. If applicable, exceptions will be noted below.
Specific Challenge Rules
- This challenge requires the Sims 4 Dine Out game pack. You can purchase this here.
- Create one human YA in CAS.
- You may place the restaurant Chez Llama.
- You may use the Buydebug cheat to purchase a satellite to prevent abductions.
- No moving allowed.
- No household additions.
- No careers.
- No marrying.
- Your Sim will build and manage a restaurant that will always serve:
**Drinks: Water, Coffee
**Appetizer: Cereal, Yogurt
**Main Course: Mac and Cheese, Grilled Cheese
**Dessert: Chocolate Cake, White Cake
- You’re allowed a one-time transfer of $15,000 from household funds to your restaurant. Your restaurant should be your only source of income, so you may transfer funds from the restaurant to your household income. You are allowed to sell back the drinks that you have made while learning items to add to the menu.
- You may decorate only with items from build/buy mode.
- Each week, your Sim will have the opportunity to add a maximum of 7 items in each category to the menu. These have to be items that your Sim has made, either mixed as drinks or cooked, baked, grilled or made with the popcorn popper or ice cream maker. Each week at 8 am on Sunday, your Sim will remove the 28 items and begin to add 7 items in each category that haven’t been offered before.
- NOTE: It’s unlikely that you’ll be able to keep the same three employees throughout the challenge. Sometimes they’ll get culled or they’ll quit in the middle of a shift. Dealing with employee turnover is part of the challenge.
- The game ends at 8 AM on the 7th Sunday. Make sure to keep track on a sheet of paper with marks for every Sunday.
At 8 am on the 7th Sunday, find the resale value of your Sim’s restaurant. That is your score.
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the