This event is similar to last year’s Trait Expectations where you needed to accumulate as much Satisfaction as possible to then turn around and purchase reward traits. We’re simplifying it a bit and just looking at how much Satisfaction your two Sims (Bob and Eliza Pancakes) can acquire in 3 weeks.
General Challenge Rules
The General Challenge Rules always apply. If applicable, exceptions will be noted below.
Specific Challenge Rules
- You’ll be playing the Pancake household. The way you do this is:
— Create new game (click on the “+” sign on the top right of your screen).
— Create a random sim with random name/traits/aspiration.
— Place your random sim into any empty lots.
— Click play.
— Once you are loaded into the game, click “Options Menu” (…) on the top right of your screen.
— Select “Manage Worlds”.
— Select Willow Creek.
— Select Pancakes household.
— Hit the big Play button on the bottom right of your screen.
- No adding to the household.
- You are allowed to use the Buydebug cheat for the sole purpose of purchasing a satellite to prevent abductions.
- You are allowed to add one Maxis-made spa venue to Willow Creek. Choose between these four: Perfect Balance Spa, Center of Center Massage, Aham Ashram Yoga Studio, or Luxe Health Club. Choose wisely which spa venue you want to add, no changing after you start your game.
- No moving.
- No canceling any whims — except “”Ask to Go Steady”, “Ask to be Boyfriend/Girlfriend”, “Get Engaged”, “Get Married”, “Try for Baby”, Club-Related whims, and Wishing Well whims.
- No picking new Aspirations until Bob and Eliza finish their first ones.
- This challenge ends when both Bob and Eliza have aged up to Adults.
Your score is the total Satisfaction Bob and Eliza Pancakes accumulated at the point when they turn Adult. You’ll need to add up the total values of rewards purchased for Bob and Eliza and see how much Satisfaction was spent. Then add how much unspent Satisfaction each of them have to get your final total. Use Lena’s Spreadsheet to make things easy.
Bob Sat — Total Satisfaction Bob Pancakes accumulated (total of rewards purchased + unspent Satisfaction).
Eliza Sat — Total Satisfaction Eliza Pancakes accumulated (total of rewards purchased + unspent Satisfaction).
Total — Add Both and Eliza’s score together for your Total.
Example: Bob and Eliza turn Adult. You pause your game and note that Bob has purchased Steel Bladder (2000), Never Weary (4000), and Savant (4000). Plus he has 2000 unspent Satisfaction. Eliza purchased Hardly Hungry (4000), and Creative Visionary (2000), and has 3000 unspent Satisfaction.
Bob Sat = 2000 +4000 + 4000 + 2000 = 12000
Eliza Sat = 4000 + 2000 + 3000 = 9000
Total = 12000 + 9000 = 21000
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the