Prerequisites – Ambitions Expansion, Law Enforcement – Dynamic DNA Profiler and Military
“It’s the end of the world and you’re wearing THAT?”
Sims don’t care about personal appearance anymore. They would rather be fed and safe than pretty. Cosmetics, hair care supplies, and clothing stores have all been cleaned out by looters or destroyed. Nobody wants to spend any money to bring these items back to the region. As a result, Sims’s appearances have taken a turn for the worst, leading most to keep to themselves. Large gatherings, socials, brunches and parties have virtually disappeared. The social elite of the region have long since fled for greener pastures.
- Sims may not choose the “Go Here With..” interactions except for with immediate family members.
- Sims may not choose the “group up with” action for any sim.
- Sims may only use the “Practice Speech” interaction on mirrors
- Sims may only purchase one mirror for the entire household.
- Sims may not use dressers to change their clothes or plan their outfits.
- Sims may not chose “change outfit” by clicking on themselves.
- Sims may not get Tattoos.
- Sims may not purchase the tattoo bench
- Sims may not purchase the stylist station.
- LIFETIME REWARD RESTRICTIONS
- Sims may not purchase the Legendary Host, Eye Candy or No Jealousy, Attractive lifetime rewards.
Once a sim from the house rises to fashionista, they unleash their show “Stylish eye for the zombie guy” on the world. The Sims of the region, seeing radiated zombies shambling around looking 10 times better than them, gain a renewed interest in appearances. The profits from the show are used to bring fresh supplies of cosmetics, hair care products and stylish clothing to the region. “Fallout wear” becomes a new trend across the country. Once Sims have bought their new threads and gotten all gussied up, they are once again confident enough to organize social gatherings and show off their new looks. Even some members of the social elite decide to return. All show business restrictions are lifted.
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the