Indulge your Sims with the sweet and vibrant style of Katy Perry. The Sims™ 3 Katy Perry’s Sweet Treats pack showcases a vast range of décor items, furniture, and, of course, fabulous fashions and hairstyles! Inspired by Katy’s real-life clothing and props, these fun furnishings, décor, and fashions will add a dash of sweet style to your Sims’ lives. Packed with more stuff than you have ever seen, your Sims will also enjoy three all-new spectacular venues including a local hangout, a town park, and a neighborhood swimming pool—each decked out in delicious Katy Perry style!fabulous fashions and hairstyles inspired by Katy’s real-life clothing and props, plus three delicious new venues!
- Sweeten your Sims’ lives with delicious, Katy Perry-inspired items from a cupcake-themed guitar and candy playground equipment, to luscious cotton candy trees and more.
- Turn your Sims’ homes and neighborhood into a vibrant candytopia, complete with whimsical and colorful furnishings and décor, such as a banana split sofa, a fountain made of candy, or even a waffle cone picnic table.
- Outfit your Sims in an array of new clothing and hairstyles that are straight from Katy Perry’s red carpet appearances, music videos and concert performances all recreated for The Sims in a true to life way.
- Transform the neighborhood with three, all-new, pre-built venues. Take your Sims for a dip at Patty’s Natural Baths, the sweet new pool venue, stroll over to the Bonbon Lawn Park that’s filled with candy-coated playground equipment, or relax at the sugar-filled Cake Pleasure Dome, the town’s charming local hangout.
- Rock out with your Sims to a Simlish version of Katy Perry’s hit song, ‘Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.),’ recorded for the game by Katy Perry.
Released on April 3, 2012
Source: The Sims 3
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the