Ah, temptation! Sure, you can resist stealing your neighbor’s gnome but can your Sim? Not with the kleptomaniac trait. But in this challenge, that’s okay. So go ahead and take your neighbor’s gnome, and also the lamp, the computer, and the TV. For 3 glorious weeks, until becoming an adult, your Sim can swipe as much as he or she can carry.
General Challenge Rules
The General Challenge Rules always apply. If applicable, exceptions will be noted below.
Specific Challenge Rules
- Create one human YA sim in CAS. You must choose the Kleptomaniac trait.
- No adding to the household.
- No moving.
- You are allowed to use the Buydebug cheat for the sole purpose of purchasing a satellite to prevent abductions.
- All income is limited to selling stolen items**. If you did not steal it, you cannot sell it.
- No parties or dates.
- All Reward Store traits are banned.
- This challenge ends when your Sim has aged up to Adult.
**NOTE: Grimsoul has informed us that outdoor plants cannot be stolen. Your sim might think it’s possible to swipe them, but they won’t show up in inventory. In addition, your sim will think the swipe was successful and not be able to steal anything for a few hours.
Household Funds — When your Sim turns Adult, sell all stolen items in Household and Personal Inventory, then note your total Household Funds.
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the