Thanks for the Memories – ended April 28, 2013
This event is all about the Scrapbook/Memory component of the game…accumulating as many Unique Memories from 3 different household members — a Young Adult, Baby, and Pet.
General Challenge Rules
The General Challenge Rules always apply. If applicable, exceptions will be noted below.
Specific Challenge Rules
- Create 1 Young Adult Sim.
- No restrictions on Sims/Pets added to the household.
- Only 3 household members may be scored — your starting Young Adult Sim, one Sim that starts as a Baby and must never age up to a Young Adult, and one Pet. Note: If you do not have the Pets expansion you can still participate by simply scoring your two Sims.
- Your household is allowed a total of 18 days vacation — every household member’s total in their Adventure Journal counts against the 18 days if you travel to a WA world. Every day spent at University also counts against the 18 days.
- The challenge ends on Week 8, Day 7 11:59 PM.
Sim #1. This is your starting Young Adult Sim. Open your Sim’s Scrapbook and note the Unique Memories stat for your score.
Sim #2. This is a Sim of your choice that starts as a Baby and must not age into the Young Adult stage. Open your Sim’s Scrapbook and note the Unique Memories stat for your score.
Pet. This is a Pet of your choice. Open your Pet’s Scrapbook and note the Unique Memories stat for your score.
Total — Add the 3 Unique Memories stats together for your Total.
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the