Game developers know how fun it is for players to be rewarded with achievements, so we’re tossing you a simple challenge where your single Sim tries to rack up as many achievement points as they can by the time they turn Adult.
General Challenge Rules
The General Challenge Rules always apply. If applicable, exceptions will be noted below.
Specific Challenge Rules
- Create 1 Young Adult Sim.
- No household additions and no moving.
- The Outdoor Retreat GamePack is allowed for this event.
- No life extension methods allowed.
- If your Sim dies then you are done with the challenge. Post in this thread that you are DNF.
- The team is requiring all participants to write down all achievements and their value to make sure everything adds up if questions arise.
- This challenge concludes when your Sim ages up to Adult.
Achievement Points — When your Sim ages up to Adult, immediately pause your game and go to Options > Achievements and note your total score accumulated. Please take a screenshot indicating the amount in case the challenge team needs verification. Do not include the screenshot when you post your score in this thread.
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the