The Fortunate Fortnight – ended May 15, 2014
Completing lots of wishes and racking up your Sim’s Happiness Points — that’s the simple goal of this two-week event.
General Challenge Rules
The General Challenge Rules always apply. If applicable, exceptions will be noted below.
Specific Challenge Rules
- Create 1 Young Adult Sim (any life state is fine).
- You may also create a pet or add a single pet after going into Live Mode. No other household additions.
- No drinking Wish Enhancing Serum.
- All completed Wishes must have different names. For example, “Be Worth More Than 25,000 simoleans” and “Be Worth More Than 50,000 simoleans” are similar, but because of the different values in the name of the wish your Sim can complete both.
- No name changing at City Hall.
- No changing a pet’s name after going Live.
- No Ambitious trait.
- Traveling is banned.
- This challenge concludes at the end of 2 weeks (Week 2, Day 7, 11:59 PM).
Happiness Points — At the conclusion of the challenge, click the Lifetime Happiness tab of your starting Young Adult Sim (any pet would not be scored in this event). Put your cursor over the treasure chest to obtain the Total Lifetime Happiness Acquired number (spent points + unspent point points). Do NOT use the number to the right of the treasure chest because that number is only unspent happiness points.
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the