The Perfect Challenge – ended January 31, 2014
Perfect plants, perfect recipes, and perfect fish. How many different perfect types of each can your two Sims acquire in just four weeks? How could you not think this was the perfect challenge?
General Challenge Rules
The General Challenge Rules always apply. If applicable, exceptions will be noted below.
Specific Challenge Rules
- Create 2 Young Adult Human Sims (no pets).
- You may not change lifestates and you may not add to the household.
- No moving, no additional homes (home town or vacation) and no purchasing any Real Estate (residential, buildings or property).
- You are only allowed to plant on your starting lot.
- You are allowed 18 total days of vacation/future travel/University. Each Sim that goes on vacation or travel to the future/past or attends University counts against your allotment. So, if both your Sims go to Egypt for 3 days, then you have spent 6 days of vacation.
- No Singing/Acrobat/Magician careers.
- No Science skill.
- No Sonic Shower.
- No Drinking or Throwing Elixirs.
- Mermadic Kelp Reward.
- You cannot add herbs to recipes in order to make them Perfect.
- This challenge ends at Week 4, Day 7, 11:59 PM.
Always look at items listed in your 3 Skill Journal Tabs (Gardening/Cooking/Fishing) to gain information for your scores. DO NOT look at your Collection Journal.
Plants. Open up your Sim’s Gardening Skill Journal and scroll down to the Plant History section. Count the number of different plants listed as Perfect in the Highest Quality column. Give yourself 1000 points for each Perfect plant. Note: You may only give yourself credit for those plants that are listed in your Skill Journal.
Recipes. Unfortunately, the game does not track how many different perfect recipes you have created in the Cooking Skill Journal, so you will have to do this yourself. Give yourself 1000 points for each different perfect recipe. If the same recipe has variations because of different ingredients (i.e. apple pancakes vs. banana pancakes) you only give yourself credit for one recipe.
Fish. Ditto for fish — the game does not track the different perfect fish you have caught. So, keep accurate notes and give yourself 1000 points for each different type of perfect fish caught.
Example: You get to Week 4, Day 7, 11:59 PM and you pause your game. Your Gardening Skill Journal lists 15 different perfect plants.
15 X 1000 = 15,000
You have made 21 different perfect recipes.
21 X 1000 = 21,000
Finally, you have caught 23 different perfect fish.
23 X 1000 = 23,000
Total = 15,000 + 21,000 + 23,000 = 59,000
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the