A Full and Balanced World by Carl’s Sims 3 Forum
World name: Union Cove
Map size: Huge (2046×2046)
World type: Suburban
- Expansion Packs: World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations and Pets
- Stuff Packs: High End Loft, Fast Lane, Outdoor Living and Town Life
- Other Content: No Store Content, No Custom Content
Residential Lots: 101
Empty Lots: 47
Community Lots: 46
(Includes all lot types from Base game, Ambitions, Late Night and Pets)
Number of Habitants: 116 Sims and 25 Pets
Number of Households: 56
Total Value of all Lots: §7.438.698
- Is approved by Metro for official challenges and dynasties;
- Contains EA-like balanced spawners;
- All brand-new community lots, created from scratch and never seen before;
- Uses residential lots and sims created by forum members, with permissions.
- With provided saved file, it is playable even with just base game. WA trees and objects are heavily used in landscape so world will look significantly different but all the lots and features will still be there.
- World was built on average PC, 2,4GHz, Core2Duo, 2GB RAM. It should be playable on average PC.
If you experience issues with performance, tweak your settings. Detail lots is a big resource hog, so turning it down can help a lot. Most other settings should also reduce the strain on your computer as a whole.
It includes Sims from known legacies and dynasties, and contest-winning houses, all with permissions from their creators. Come enjoy this beautiful place we created, as it is also your home, for Union Cove is a world dedicated to Carl’s Sims 3 Forum’s people. Consider it a Christmas present from the Top Secret Team to you.
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the