Yes, the craze has come to Willow Creek, Oasis Springs, and even Windenburg and Newcrest. Children everywhere are diving into trash barrels and looking in logs. Do your Sim children want to get in on this? You betcha!
General Challenge Rules
The General Challenge Rules always apply.
Specific Challenge Rules
- This challenge requires the Kids Room Stuff pack. You can purchase this here.
- Create 2 adults and 4 children in CAS, any traits.
- No adding to the household, no moving.
- You may go into Buydebug to get a satellite dish to prevent abductions.
- Your Sims may not buy Voidcritter cards; they must either find them or trade for them.
- Your household may have only one outdoor trash can.
- Children do not have to go to school; however, each day with a D average results in a 10 point penalty.
- This challenge ends when your 4 children age up to Teen.
Each unique Voidcritter card is worth its power level. You may consider the foil cards to be unique, for a total of 40 cards. Please use [Lena’s spreadsheet] to calculate your Total.
Example: Child A has 3 unique cards worth 7 points each, 2 cards worth 5 points, and 3 cards worth 1 point for a total of 34 points; Child B has 10 cards worth 2 points for a total of 20 points; Child C has 4 cards worth 10 points, but had 2 days with a D grade for a total of 20 points; and Child D has 12 cards worth 1 point each for 12 points. Grand total is 86.
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the