Wishmaster’s Final Wish: All Elders…All the Time – ended October 13, 2013
If you thought last year’s Final Wishmasters was indeed the last Wishmasters challenge, then you must not have been aware I posted it on opposite day. That’s right! Wishmasters is back like the McRib and it’s truly a race against time for your elders to complete as many big wishes as possible.
General Challenge Rules
The General Challenge Rules always apply. If applicable, exceptions will be noted below.
Specific Challenge Rules
- Create one Elder Sim.
- Any household additions must be Elder.
- No resurrection.
- No name changing.
- No life extension methods allowed at all — life fruit, plastic surgery, tattoos, etc. No deathflowers or special seeds in inventory.
- If you make the mistake to allow a pet to extend a Sim’s life, then your file is done and submit your score.
- Your household is restricted to 24 total days vacation/University. Any household member on vacation or in University counts as one day — i.e. 4 Sims on vacation for a 3-day vacation = 12 total days against your limit.
- The challenge ends at Week 12, Day 7, 11:59 PM.
The first component is the total of all completed different named regular wishes worth at least 5k points (5k + Wishes). As long as any part of the wish title is unique from other wishes, you can count it. Award yourself 1 point per regular unique 5k + wish completed.
The 2nd component is the total of unique Lifetime Wishes completed by your household. Keep in mind that no single Sim can complete more than one Lifetime Wish, so that’s a big part of the strategy for this event. Award yourself 5 points per completed unique Lifetime Wish.
Add your 5k + Wishes and Lifetime Wishes together for your Total.
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the