Have you ever wished you could skill a Sim in a challenge with complete access to killer cheats like Make Needs Static and Buydebug? Well, dream no more my cheating friend because Metro’s Magic 8 Ball says “You May Rely On It.”
General Challenge Rules
The General Challenge Rules always apply. If applicable, exceptions will be noted below.
Specific Challenge Rules
- Create 1 Young Adult Sim.
- In addition to the building cheats allowed in the General Rules, the two cheats allowed for this event are Make Needs Static and Buydebug. You have unlimited use of Make Needs Static and restricted use of Buydebug. All other cheats are banned.
- You are only allowed one item from the Buydebug cheat after you have completed a skill challenge. You would need to complete another skill challenge to gain access to another Buydebug item.
- The only items available in Buydebug are: Martial Arts training objects, Cameras, the Nectar Making machine, and one World Adventure general store treasure chest.
- You are not allowed to add to the household.
- No vampires allowed.
- No vacations allowed.
- This challenge concludes at the end of 10 weeks (Week 10, Day 7, 11:59 PM).
Maxed Skills — At the conclusion of the challenge, pause your game and take a look at your notes. Any maxed skill = 1000 points.
Skill Points — For any skill that is not maxed give yourself 50 points per skill level.
Challenges — Everyone begins with a Challenges multiplier of 1.00. Completing Skill Challenges adds 5% (.05) to the multiplier. Important: You can add to the multiplier by completing the various Collecting and Consignment challenges — just remember that those two skills are not true skills that can be maxed.
Total — Add up your Maxed Skills and your Skill Points and then multiply by the Challenges.
Let’s go through an example: The challenge comes to an end and you pause your game. At that point you have maxed 13 skills. You have 5 other non-maxed skills with 30 total skill points. Finally, you were able to complete 15 skill challenges.
13 maxed skills = 13000
30 skill points in non-maxed skills = 1500
15 skill challenges X .05 = .75. Final multiplier = 1.00 + .75 = 1.75.
Total = 13000 + 1500 X 1.75 = 25375
Challenge Begins: August 1
Challenge Ends: October 9
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the