It’s 2012. But, you come from an advanced species of Sims and things like eating, sleeping…even Try For Baby are now considered primitive activites (congratulations!). Supreme Sim Entity has sent 4 of your species to Sunset Valley to bring new meaning to the phrase “world domination.” How quickly will you be able to achieve this? Supreme Sim Entity is watching you.
General Challenge Rules
The General Challenge Rules always apply. If applicable, exceptions will be noted below.
Specific Challenge Rules
- Create a new Sunset Valley game file. Before you create your household, go to Edit Town.
- All empty lots (hollow diamond icon) need to have homes placed on them. Click on the Show Empty Houses tab, find the house you want, click on Place Copy, then click the lot of your choice. If you have all expansions, you’re looking at 16 empty lots. BUT…
- Everyone is allowed to change one lot type to community to place ONE EA building not already in Sunset Valley.
- Create 4 Young Adult Sims.
- Generations must be installed.
- Enable Story Progression must be unchecked while playing your file (forgetting to do this will not disqualify you, but may result in your Sims moving out of town. That’s not good.).
- You are free to use the Make Needs Static cheat.
- No restrictions on pets, BUT…
- Sims may only be added to the household via Clone Vouchers.
- You may not change the active household.
- Vacations are banned.
- All properties in SV must be purchased and fully upgraded.
- You must acquire full ownership of all SV buildings.
- Once you attain full ownership of any building or have purchased and fully upgraded any property, you may enter Edit Town and Evict one household.
- Once you attain full ownership of any building or have purchased and fully upgraded any property, you may move out two Young Adult household members.
- The challenge ends when all residential lots (premade empty homes as well as premade SV homes with families that have been evicted) are occupied by your Sims as well as the business and property requirements have been met.
This is a speed challenge with no set ending date. Your goal is to achieve Sunset Valley world domination as soon as possible. When you have achieved all requirements for world domination, post your Weeks and Days in this thread. Hover your mouse over the game clock to find out the total number of weeks and days it took you to finish the challenge. Do not be concerned with the hours.
There is a chance you may “give up.” That may sound depressing, but unless you employ certain unmentionable techniques (a friendly reminder to keep quiet) to make a challenge such as this feasible, it is unlikely you will be able to achieve world domination in any reasonable amount of time. If that’s the case, don’t worry about it. Just post that you tried your best, and you will be moved to the bottom of the Leaderboard and listed as DNF. It happens and it’s just a game.
Good luck, everyone. This one is a toughie, I admit.
Challenge Begins: February 27
Challenge Ends: April 22
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the