This game has been out for 4 years and I have never been able to get a sim to be hysterical. Yet this is the second time since Brantley died that Brittany has been hysterical. Apparently now all it takes a to be around a toddler and then to have the toddler tell her a joke. Next thing I know she has a panel full of playful moodlets and she is hysterical.
Finally we have a toddler during warm weather again. Percy gets to have some time in the pool. And, it looks like Brittany has a rash.
Percy and Ripley are playing with the blocks and so cute together.
It is Percy’s birthday and Brittany is making the cake. The boys are exhausted so they take a nap while they wait for the chocolatey goodness they will not be allowed to actually eat.
Yep, Brittany has a rash.
Speaking of birthdays, I missed Octavia’s announcement and she helped herself out of the bassinet. We are starting another round of sadness as Oakley just died.
Percy after his makeover. I actually forgot to get a picture of him after his birthday. This is later that night when he got up to pee.
And it is time to find out the gender of baby #24 …
Surprise! It is a BOY! And his name is PALMER! Now to grow them all up. With the way my genders ran in cycles I never expected to come out exactly even. 12 girls and 12 boys exactly.
One way or another, they find a way to start a fire.
Love Day, without teens means everyone will have a good day.
I spoke too soon. Love Day also included three birthdays – the first one was Orlando becoming a teen – which means he won’t complete his goals for Love Day. He also is exhausted.
Once he wakes up, he lets me take a picture before he goes to bed.
The second to grow up is Ripley.
Then Palmer gets out of the bassinet.
Sometimes you have to choose between sleep and potty, and maybe you choose sleep. Then you wake up and realize you probably should have chosen the potty first, but it is too late.
Octavia wanted to make sure she got her fair share of face time this update.
The extended family has gotten so big that I think it takes longer to up their updated pictures than it does to play through a week in the main household.
- Leticia Lee, single again
- Herbert Lee
- Kristin Lee
- Tyson Kim-Lewis, married Cayla Lynx
- Tyler El Karmani (Haeju El Karmani) It took me a little while to find him but he is now living with Tyson
- Samir Kim-Lewis
- Jaime Bladderstone, married to Sienna Anand
- Lucille Bladderstone
- Quinton Bladderstone
- Lucy Bladderstone, married Theo Linares
- Brenda Bheeda, married Michael Weinstein
- Irving Bladderstone, married to Catherine Munch
- Skyler Bladderstone
- Brielle Bladderstone
- Hillary Pancakes (Beatriz Pancakes)
- Jonathon Anand (Ritu Anand)
- Bridgette Maeda, married Krishna Raghavan
- Shauna Raghavan
- Sandy Maeda, single and alone (teen living alone)
- Betsy Villareal, married Zackery Huntington III
- Bob Villareal
- Karli Huntington
- Lizbeth Huntington (stepdaughter)
- Armani Bladderstone, married Latoya Datta
- Miguel Basu (Ira Basu)
- Harold Behr (Katherine Behr)
- Kathy Bladderstone (Donna Bladderstone)
- Lara Tharp (Cheyenne Tharp)
- Alejandro Bladderstone, married to Alisa Maeda
- Shanice Bladderstone
- Juliana Bladderston
- Marlene Bladderstone
- Ratna Bladderstone
- Ullal Tharp (living with Beau) Beau has no children of his own
Peyton, married Shaquille Maeda
- Don Bladderstone (Porter El Karmani)
- Kristopher Bladderstone (Porter El Karmani)
- Yasmine Maeda (Shaquille Maeda)
Beau, single again
- Jayla Pease (step-daughter)
Odessa, married Chase Landgraab
- Lea Bladderstone (Shea Lynx)
- Trisha Bladderstone (Aditya Nair)
- Bailey Landgraab
Orchid, married to Shea Lynx
- Rebekah Lynx
- Leanne Lynx
- Darius Lynx
- Constance Lynx
- Jeanette Lynx
Lauren, married to Porter El Karmani
- Emmanual El Karmani
Piper, single but not alone
- Pierre Bladderstone (Tim Gaffney)
Rose, single and alone
- Taylor Bladderstone (Marco Ishikawa)
Opal, married Tim Gaffney
Penny, single and alone
Brody, married Kailey Pancakes
- Clarissa Pancakes (stepdaughter)
- Cheryl Pancakes (stepdaughter)
- Gino Pancakes (stepson)
- Deshawn Pancakes (stepson)
Owen, married Thalia McKenna
- Ulises Conroy (Emma Conroy)
- Jayda McKenna (stepdaughter)
- Wilson McKenna (stepson)
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the