- Reach the top of Drama Club (level 3/4) ((-must be teen to earn promotion))
- Collect Decorative Eggs (holiday scheduled Spring Monday (May 30)
- Improve Character Values (all 5 positive values)
- Collect Holiday Plushies (6/8)
- Top-Notch Toddler
- Completed Artistic Prodigy
- Completed Rambunctious Scamp
- Completed Social Butterfly
- Completed Whiz Kid
- Reached the top of the Scouts
- Earned A in elementary school
- Collected Voidcritter cards (20/20)
Today is Spooky Day. Saturday. The end of Week 3.
Everyone chooses a costume to wear for the day.
Skye and Jake work with Mia on both her manners and her conflict resolution because she heads off for some volunteering activities. My goal is that she will have manners and conflict resolution in the zone before becoming a teen. Empathy will come from volunteering, emotional control from writing in her journal and jogging it off as a teen, and she already has responsibility in the zone.
Eli is left to himself most of the day, and he chooses to do things that don’t make a mess.
The fun portraits. They came with Spooky Day pack and if you haven’t watched them before, you should.
More manners for Mia.
Eli masters his thinking skill by watching Jake teach Mia manners.
The house had gotten dirty again so it was time for Skye to clean, clean, clean.
Mia finds the last of the plushies, making two collections she has completed.
Jake reads to Eli for both imagination and attention. It mastered one and didn’t quite fix the other.
Soon. The twins will be aging up on Sunday. Thankfully, Eli is a top-notch toddler now and won’t be working on skills.
Time for bed, but Skye makes sure to give Eli some more attention so he won’t wake up tomorrow with threats from social services.
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the