- Reach the top of Drama Club (level 3/4) ((-must be teen to earn the last promotion))
- Collect Decorative Eggs (holiday scheduled Week 5 (Spring) Monday (May 30)
- Improve Character Values (2/5 positive values, with 2 more a wisp away)
- Responsible ✔
- Empathy ✔
- Manners (almost)
- Conflict Resolution (almost)
- Emotional Control (not even close)
- Top-Notch Toddler
- Completed Artistic Prodigy
- Completed Rambunctious Scamp
- Completed Social Butterfly
- Completed Whiz Kid
- Reached the top of the Scouts
- Earned A in elementary school
- Collected Voidcritter cards (20/20)
- Collect Holiday Plushies (8/8)
It must be morning. I mean I really hope this means it is morning.
This house is overflowing with toddlers at the moment. There isn’t much more to say. Neither Rex nor Rey can get up and down the stairs yet, and neither one is potty trained.
Mia is going to be working on her character traits today, her last day of vacation so she will have to go to school the rest of the week.
I forgot, Rey is Independent. She found the potty on her own, so I stuck her butt to it and she practiced all day. After a long time potty training, she was allowed to play with the stuffed bear to work on communication.
Rex (clingy) needed someone to help him get to level 2 and then he was stuck to the down stairs potty before spending time outside on the slide. Both toddlers improved movement skill so they can no go up and down the stairs.
Skye finally found some free time to hang out with Mia and they worked on Conflict Resolution and Manners so now Mia has four character traits ready. She just needs to work on emotion control.
She spends her day writing in her journal.
Rex is the last one to get to bed. Both of the twins are streaming green fumes so tomorrow they will get baths. Mia will be at school so there should be time to focus on them.
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the