- Improve Character Values (5/5 positive values in range)
- Reach level 3 in all of the part time jobs
- Barista (mixology) – level 2
- Babysitter (charisma)
- Fast Food (cooking)
- Manual Laborer (gardening)
- Retail Employee (charisma)
- Top-Notch Toddler (mastered all five toddler skills)
- Completed Artistic Prodigy (mastered creativity)
- Completed Rambunctious Scamp (mastered motor)
- Completed Social Butterfly (mastered social)
- Completed Whiz Kid (mastered mental)
- Reached the top of the Scouts
- Reached the top of Drama Club
- Earned A in elementary school
- Earned A in high school
- Collected Voidcritter cards (20/20)
- Collected Holiday Plushies (8/8)
- Collected Decorative Eggs (12/12)
- Completed StrangerVille Mystery
I was hoping that Mia could take two jobs at one time, but apparently school counts as one job and she is only able to take one part time job. So she starts as a Barista. She needs to have skill in mixology so she heads over to the bar to see if she can practice before school.
The bar is a busy place for it only being 5am but then again, there is not a lot to choose from in StrangerVille.
After getting mixology to level 2, Mia works on charisma to get it to level 2 also. Her cooking skill is already at level 2 so that just leave gardening.
She buys some tulips and sets up a raised flower bed for Jess as a thank you for letting her spend this semester with them.
They have a very pale and washed out maid. This is the first one I have seen since reinstalling reShade that is washed out.
Mia enjoys a quiet day chilling. Can’t remember if this was before or after school.
The boys had to get their homework done and then finish improving their skills to level 4. They should both receive an A on Friday. Christie received her A today. Today was all about preparing for their next promotions. Jess is ready and Dylan had to work on mixology.
Mia calls it a night. She has her first day of work in the morning. Early in the morning.
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the