We have a new house in the neighborhood.
We met the new inhabitants the last chapter. The first few days are spent getting to know where they are in terms of their life, their aspirations, and their careers. Rylan spends his time playing games.
Marquise needs to build some cooking skills in order to be a good food critic.
Conrad has never touched a weight machine.
Adonis can’t figure out how to write articles at first, so he just writes books.
Lilith doesn’t need to do anything for her job as a detective except go to work. She is feeling kind of sick so drinks some tea.
And then she is off to work.
Caleb works the morning shift and is home mid-afternoon.
Studying vampire lore is soo.oo.oo boring.
The vampires enjoy reading the books much better. They are in a race to see who can get to level 15 first.
The non-vampires are chilling in front of the boob tube.
I follow Caleb to work and his tasks for the day, as a Medical Intern, are to drink coffee, wash his hands, and chat with coworkers.
With Caleb reaching level 15 first, he gathers ingredients for several cures. The household doesn’t have enough money and can only make one to begin. Lilith draws the short straw and becomes sim.
Once everyone gets home from work, there is enough money for the other two cures. Rylan drinks first and Caleb drinks last.
Now the family has to get down to work.
I want Lilith to have a family – she changed her aspiration to Big Happy Family – so the only options within the house are Conrad and Adonis. She starts with Conrad – jealous and unflirty. It does not go well. She calls it a night and will try again tomorrow.
For the first ever, I head to work with a Detective. She has training days so that I can learn how to play the career. First she takes an assignment.
After working the crime scene (no pictures) she examines the evidence. Then she heads home.
She tries again with Conrad
Then she gives up on him.
Her next day is also a training day. She has to find someone fighting.
She scolds them
And gives them a citation.
Back home, she flirts with Adonis. True to his name, they are quickly in love.
And married – just in time for Conrad to come down the stairs. He didn’t even react.
Caleb meets a single lady at work (patient) and invites her over and they quickly hit it off.
She is noncommittal and doesn’t stay the night. She stays long enough for some fun.
She realizes as she is leaving that she forgot something important.
- Aspiration: Big Happy Family – Caregiver
- Career: Detective – Corporal
- Traits: Active, Outgoing, Creative
- Aspiration: Mansion Baron – Estate of the Art
- Career: Doctor – Orderly
- Traits: Foodie, Materialistic, Ambitious
- Aspiration: Fabulously Wealthy – Learning Earning
- Career: Food Critic – Food Stall Frequenter
- Traits: Foodie, Music Lover, Squeamish
- Aspiration: Musical Genius – Fine Tuned
- Career: Entertainer – Amateur Entertainer
- Traits: Insane, Childish, Lazy
- Aspiration: Bestselling Author – Novelest Novelist
- Career: Journalist – Scribe of History
- Traits: Outgoing, Kleptomaniac, Glutton
- Aspiration: Bodybuilder – Fit to a T
- Career: Athlete – Team Mascot
- Traits: Unflirty, Jealous, Active
Achievements Completed – 1035 points
- 50-Mile-High Club – 10 points
- All Nighter – 25 points
- Code Monk – 50 points
- Fired Up – 50 points
- Full House – 10 points
- Green Thumb – 50 points
- Harvested Interest – 25 points
- Honorary SimGuru – 100 points
- In the Game – 50 points
- Introvert – 25 points
- It’s Not Brain Surgery – 50 points
- Just Getting Started – 25 points
- Knock, Knock… – 50 points
- Literal Genius – 50 points
- Mael-Strum – 50 points
- No Excuse – 10 points
- Older & Wiser – 10 points
- Refined Palette – 50 points
- Smooth Talker – 50 points
- Splice of Life – 25 points
- Tender Loving – 50 points
- The Most Interesting Sim in the World – 50 points
- Triple Play – 25 points
- Very Special Delivery – 50 points
- What Makes a Sim Turn Neutral? – 25 points
- What Would It Be Like? – 10 points
- Whimsical – 50 points
- You-Reek-A! – 10 points
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the