With the move to a new town, it is also time for makeovers. Up until this point I have been letting the game assign clothes and hairs. Now, however, before Juliana gets starts making babies N-Z, all family members will receive makeovers and their houses will be brought up to code (cribs and beds). I left the hair choices on the young adult and older sims but tweaked their clothing choices to not be so horrible looking. The family brought five ghost daddies with them however I have not been able to get their pictures yet.
- Jackson’s makeover which won’t be so noticeable since he is still a ghost. But this is what he looks like under the ghosty appearance.
- Lily and Madelyn… LOL… I really wish their blankets were colorable.
- Aiden had gotten the one and only makeover before he moved out so he gets to keep his current outfits.
- Tiffanie Best is Aiden’s fiancee.
- Suzanne Foster is Aiden’s daughter with the deceased Courtney Foster.
- Benjamin did not get a makeover, his style suits him as awful as it looks.
- January Elson is Benjamin’s fiancee.
- Wesley Elson is January’s son.
- Tate Woods is Caleb’s son with August Woods.
- Reid Kasmir is Emma’s boyfriend. He is actually pretty ugly so we left the hair in his face.
- Felicia is the first of the moved-out kids to actually get married. Based on the choices she had in NRaas Stylist Felicia may be pregnant. Once her baby is born she will get another makeover.
- Bernard Jones-Gooder is Felicia’s husband.
- Alora Platt is Grace’s random roommate. She made the trip to keep Lily’s family tree intact.
No changes were made to the baby daddies, they were popped into Stylist in order to get their picture.
- Raffi Barakat is from Egypt.
- Bao Louie is from China.
- Jules Fournier is from France.
- Rags Muffin was originally Emma’s imaginary friend.
- Antone Formaggio-Swann is a vampire.
- Nigel Martin
- Robbie Platt
- Octavio Bell-Klone
If you’re interested in writing and/or reading sims stories, participating in fun competitions and events, joining a friendly and welcoming community, completing legacies and challenge and earning medals, or just having a great place to discuss Sims 2, Sims 3, or Sims 4, then there is a place for you at the